Dear IQ Elite Member,
We know that IQ Elite is successful only when our members are satisfied. That is why customer satisfaction is our most important goal. As an exclusive community, we make as much effort as possible to ensure that the IQ Elite database does not include members who abuse our service. However, even though our system is very secure, we would like to give you some advice to help you have a safe and enjoyable time on IQ Elite.
Your Profile Information
The information you enter in your profile is shared with other users. Therefore, please make sure that you AVOID any information that can identify you uniquely (e.g. your e-mail address, telephone number, physical address, links to other social networks such as Facebook and Twitter, your full name, etc.).
Communication through IQ Elite
Since we are a dating service, we of course encourage you to have interesting and meaningful conversations with our members. You can contact them and reply to them via our secure and anonymous messaging system. However, please keep a few things in mind:
- NEVER share any sensitive information (e.g. your bank account number, credit card number, driver’s license information, etc.) with a member. Please be wary of any stories someone might tell you to try to get this information.
- If you suspect that a member is trying to scam you, please let us know as soon as possible, and we will make sure that he or she is removed from IQ Elite.
- Don’t share any information that can identify you uniquely (e.g. your e-mail address, telephone number, physical address, links to other social networks such as Facebook and Twitter, your full name, etc.) until you build some level of trust with the other person.
- Use the “block” functionality if you feel annoyed by a member, or if you feel he or she violates our Terms and Conditions. You can find the “block” button on the respective profile on the up-right corner of the screen. Clicking it will block that person. If you feel someone is abusing the service, please let us know immediately.
Meeting other members offline
Yes, most of the following points are common sense for any first date. But still, we would like you to keep some things in mind:
- Don’t let the date pick you up and drop you off, and instead meet up in a busy public area that you know well.
- Make sure that you meet at a time where many people are around. If you have a drink together, make sure that your date doesn’t put anything in it.
- Tell a friend or family member that you are going on a date and give him or her details about the person you are going to meet, as well as the location and time of the date.
- Always use your common sense, stay in control, and don't let yourself get forced into doing something you wouldn't normally do.
We are trying our best to make your experience on IQ Elite not just fun, but also safe. With the help of our safety system and your good judgment, we are sure that you will find the right person for you.